Recognized globally for its world-class programs, renowned faculty and exceptional students, USC is a university like none other. Home to 38,000 undergraduate and graduate students, USC delicately balances the resources of a premier research institution with the warmth and community of a small college.
None of this would be possible without the outstanding support and commitment of Trojan parents, whose contributions provide access to unparalleled resources and supports The Campaign for USC. This multi-year campaign seeks to raise $6 billion dollars to help USC students and the university reach even higher levels of academic excellence.
Ways to Support
USC Parent Leadership Circle serves to engage and recognize parents who support the university with a gift or pledge of $50,000 or more. Gifts to the Parent Leadership Circle support endowment, scholarships, capital and other special projects and are long-term investments in the success of the university.
Benefits of membership include:
- Engagement opportunities with senior leadership and faculty
- Invitations to exclusive Parent Leadership Circle and campus-wide events
- Opportunities for fellowship with new and current Trojan parents
- Opportunity to join USC Associates (the university’s premier academic support group)
USC Parents Fund serves to provide vital annual support for scholarships, the priorities of the Provost, and the immediate needs of the Dornsife College and our 18 professional schools.
- During the 2013-2014 year, 6,267 USC families contributed $109,589,739 to the Campaign for the University of Southern California.
USC students deserve the very best. With your participation in the USC Parent Leadership Circle or USC Parents Fund, you will help provide the resources for an unparalleled educational experience in the classroom and beyond the classroom at USC.
Every gift counts. Every gift makes a difference.